Want to know where to eat? There’s an app for that. Want to travel directions? There’s an app for that. Want to know where to book a room, cheapest ticket, record your travel and get in touch with friends and family? There’s an app for that. Pretty much there’s an app for anything you need.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with Airbnb App! Airbnb opens the door to the world”s most interesting places to stay. With more than 450,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the expeience that’s right for you.
For traveler: download the Airbnb App and start traveling the world with few simple taps.
– discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
– book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your phone or tablet
– search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world.
– find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
– access your itinerary, message your host and get directions to your listing
– explore legendary properties, vacation homes and apartments, add them to your wish list to share with your friends.
|Trip Planner Lite
Create and manage your itinerary. The apps has a free and paid versions.
– “Trip planner” is an app to create and manage itinerary.
– you can save travel expenses
– linked with Google map
– you can share the itinerary.
|TripIt Travel Planner
|Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt.
– forward hotel, airline, car rental and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary. (if you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
– access itineraries anytime, on ant device (even offline)
– get directions, maps and weather for each destination
– sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
– add or edit plans manually – from the app or on tripit.com
– share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. More than 200 million Viber users text, call, and send photos and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G – for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
– make free calls with HD sound quality
– share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
– group with up to 100 participants
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most.
– find your friends and family in an instant, wit over 20 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
– talk with your fingers, no matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging
– call your world from Skype, talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
– low cost call to mobiles and landlines too. Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
– chat with anyone, anywhere. Skype is available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
– video messaging . records life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
Waze is one of the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation apps. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic and road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all.
Just by driving with Waze open, you’re contributing tons of real-time traffic info to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the lowest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, Waze makes it easy to keep up with friends and contacts on the go.
– turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– automatic rerouting as conditions change the road
– learns your frequent destinations, and preferred routes
– see friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
-send automatic updates on your location and ETA
-earn points to climb the ranks in your community as you contribute road info.
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved.
The Google Maps app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
– comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
– voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking and walking
– transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
– live traffic conditions, incident reports and automatic rerouting to find the best route
– detailed information on more than 100 million places
– street view and indoor imagery for restaurants, museum and more
as seen on The Today Show and in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s Top Apps, Foodspotting is a visual guide to good food and where to find it. It’s the leading app for finding and rating dishes, not just restaurants.
– discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving and see what’s good at any restaurant
– it makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window
– keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love
– bookmark dishes you want and try and hide the ones you don’t
– see what friends and experts, like Travel Channel, love wherever you go
Enjoy your trip 🙂
Photo credits to Airbnb, TripPlannerLight, TripIt, Viber, Skype, Waze, GoogleMap and FoodSpotting.